Dim Sum is a Chinese brunch consisting of a myriad of small dishes offered at your table, from a cart bringing hot food right from the kitchen. Choose as many as you like or pace yourself waiting for that special favorite.
Our Dim Sum is served daily from 10:30 am to 2:30 pm.
• Dumplings of all shapes and varieties, including shrimp, pork, scallop and sharks fin.
• Steamed rice noodles with shrimp or beef.
• Eggplants and peppers stuffed with shrimp.
• Steamed Chinese Broccoli with oyster sauce.
• Sweet sticky rice wrapped in Lotus leaves.
• BBQ Pork Buns.
• Sugar Cane Shrimp.
• Egg Custard Tart